Queendom Relics by Rea'

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Card Inside Panel 1 and 2

 
I created my card using G45 , Tim Holtz, and Queendom Stash. It is fun to create using what I have on hand , but that sometimes creates a challenge in itself. Anyway, as stated earlier I used G45 Place In Time February  Cut-Aparts, Tim Holtz Classics #8 Stamps, Worn lipstick , fired brick, and Vintage photo distressing inks,  ribbons from Celebrate It and Creative Impressions, dimensional stickers from Recollections and bling from Queendom Stash.
To create a vintage feel, I used 2 Kraft cards for my base, that I attached to create the tri-fold. I lightly distressed the backgrounds with the distressing inks, lightly misting them to wick the colors and immediately drying with the heat tool. Next I stamped the Valentine images to the 1st and the back panel using sepia archival ink.  I cut panels from A Place In Time , rounded the corners and them distressed them with vintage photo distressing ink. I cut all my remaining elements and distressed them all. I used a sheet of script tissue paper to create partial layers for the 1st and 3rd panel, tearing and distressing the edges. Panel 1  I layered the photo of the "lovers" using black and red card stock, then embellished them with some fussy cut flowers and added the dimensional stickers.
Panel 2 I cut a strip from Place In Time,  cut it apart between the phrases and then crinkled it, adding one at the top and one at the bottom; added an embellished tag a dimensional heart sticker and a fussy cut flower section and a heart brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment