Queendom Relics by Rea'

Monday, July 30, 2012

10 Minute Card Challenge G45

10 Minute Card Challenge  When Pigs Fly from Olde Curiosity Shoppe Collection ...Okay the card itself may have taken 10 minutes ...But it took longer than that to decide what to do. I got papers but am waiting for other embellishments so I did not want to use them up ( in case my local store was out). But I love this one and thought I could accomplish the task. I used my Tim Holtz die for the title ( fun trying to center the words to cut...humm). I just knew when I first saw this paper something I made from it had to have a fussy cut pig. Found the Perfect ribbon... somehow when I thought of the pig nose I thought of a button, so perfect touch for the ribbon... and of course my signature...bling! All the edges were distressed with vintage photo distressing ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment