Queendom Relics by Rea'

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness


Like many of you Breast Cancer has hit my family and friends . I hold a special place in my heart for all the women who have fought that fight. I honor you and celebrate you for EVERYDAY that you get up and go about your daily lives. I celebrate you for your awesome courage! May God continue to Bless each one of you. In honor of you I'm sharing (re-sharing) a project I made a couple of years ago for a contest to raise money for Cancer Awareness. I've gotta do something with it right ( I did win the contest too ! ) ? 
It was a Decorated Bra Contest. Being the Tim-A-Holic I am I choose to decorate using, my tattered florals die and grunge paper for the flowers,  several Idealogy embellishments, distressing inks and various stamps. You can see more details in my archives ( September 2011  "Wow I Can't Believe I Did This ).   I have also included  an ATC and tags  made to encourage you!  Be Blessed !


Front View


Back View
 




2 comments:

  1. Your decorated bra looks fabulous! Love the grungy flowers! Your collection of ATC's are oh so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might be duplicate post ... but rather do it twice than not at all !
    Thank you Mona ... I feel so special to have you visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete