Queendom Relics by Rea'

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

12 Tags of 2013 October Tag

12 Tags of 2013 October Tag



Hi everybody ! It's that time again. First an update on my foot ... I'm still under house arrest !
Okay... on to the tag. This month we are using Tim's new Distress Glitters,  Ornate Frame , Mini Owl and Crescent Moon and those cutsie  Mirrored Stars ! Oh what fun. You must go over to Tim's site
http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2013-october/ to see the details. This tag not unlike any other tag was full of techniques.  I love the marbling technique for the background of the tag, so fun; especially with those awesome new Distress Paint colors ; Seedless Preserves, Scattered Straw, Ripe Persimmons and Crushed Olive... a fun fall palette! And those Distress Glitters... so pretty. Now I gotta tell you, once you use them you're gonna want more colors. I was never a glitter girl but I like these ... gonna have to get used to using them ( I some how managed to brush quite a bit off while working on my tag). I love adding the script to the background just made me feel like a "true" artist !!
Well it's a short post, as I've had my foot down too long it's now throbbing and the warden has already been in here twice to see if I'm still up. Do go over and check out the other tags from the Tim community and I'll see you next month ... hopefully I'll be done with the cast and the boot !! Trick Or Treat !

No comments:

Post a Comment