Queendom Relics by Rea'

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Compendium of Curiosities 2 Challenge 20

Enameled Stamping
Whew... my Compendium Journey continues... Challenge 20 is from Tim Holtz's  A Compendium of Curiosities Volume II.   Did you get your book ? ... good ... open it to page 44 ... if not , I'm waiting for you to join me... come on ... you can do it I did !
Oh what fun this was. Confession time ... I was excited when I read the instructions a WEEK ago, BUT I had no clue of what I wanted to do. It would have been way simple to just follow Tim's example... being sick for a week you would have thought I'd do that BUT ...NOOOO ... I wanted to get creative... Thursday morning , just 10 hours 19 min to go ... NO IDEA... HELP !!
Okay, I ate breakfast,  (hoping to calm down...sweat running down my face, off my nose dripping on my work space)... now staring at the book, by this time I've got the instructions memorized, even though while explaining the technique to someone else I kept calling it "caramelized" ... hehehe...okay it's gotta be Halloween cause I got this real cute stamp begging to be used... so Halloween it is! I played with some of my Tim toys; Stampers Anonymous Mini Halloween, Seasonal Reflections and Mixed Media Stamp sets. My "weapons" of choice were spiced marmalade, black soot, vintage photo and walnut stain distressing inks.

No comments:

Post a Comment