Queendom Relics by Rea'

Friday, September 14, 2012

12 Tags of 2012 September Tag


My, my ,my ... such awesome technique! I can't say that I've mastered it yet
BUT I can say I did it and I so loved it ( did alot of embracing of imperfections here),
my goodness such a cool technique!!  I loved this tag so much so I did not stray away from the original too much.
I did not have the stone wash alcohol ink so I used pitch black, denim and ginger, I loved the look
of those colors together, I almost did not want to burnish it. I did not have steel wool so I used one of my husbands emery sheet. I was like a little kid... I oo'd and aah'd through the whole thing. I think my husband got tired of me calling him in to see my work!
I used Prima's Vintage Trinket typewriter to embellish my tag along with the type charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment