Queendom Relics by Rea'

Friday, September 14, 2012

12 Tag 2012 September Tag Details (Cont.)

Close up of Prima Trinket typewriter... a cool addition.
I've gotten excited about each of the tags as I do them,
but I think this one excited me the most. Working with the foil tape
looked very difficult, but it is so easy. I'm just blown away by how cool
 the technique looks. I think I'm actually proud of myself because I did it.
Working with all these new techniques has given me a greater appreciation
for all the mixed media artist who have created things using this technique. I fill like I can sit in the same room with them now ... LOL Boy, who knew tags could make you "cocky"
Okay it's 2:48 A.M. ( yes, I stayed up to finish this tag)... I'm livin' the life I've imagined, Thanks Tim !

No comments:

Post a Comment