Queendom Relics by Rea'

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Blog Changes

Well ... as you have probably noticed there have been changes to my blog... were you as surprised as I was ?? While I was away finding "My " new normal Blogger was making changes! Lord help... I'm trying to keep up. Shabby Blogs were my amazing helpers when I first learned ( correction when I thought I had learned ) about setting up a blog. They are gone ; I don't know what happened... OMG; my blog has no guts... what do I do  now ??? Okay so if you have not gathered by now I'm frantic, flustered, and  OVERWHELMED  !! And that is putting it mildly.

Reminds me of a song from back in the day  " I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in " haha .

On a serious note it is over whelming but I am determined to work my way through this. Queendom Relics may have a new look soon but we are not gone! If you are reading this ... don't give up on us , we will be back :)

Good lord I'm still in Granny meets Technology 101A for my phone ( it's a year old now); my tablet has only been on twice !!!   Gonna make this go right ... keep me in your prayers !


3 comments:

  1. Looks great over here. Thanks so much for all the comments on the blog and facebook on the Halloween projects...just adore you! Hope you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I popped over to say thank you so much for your lovely comments today - and after having a quick scroll I can see that you've been having a really rough couple of years. It's great how positive you're sounding in your comments - I'd never have guessed what you've been going through... the sign of a strong woman.

    It seems like many people have migrated away from blogging and onto Facebook (where I'll never go!) and Instagram, so you're not the only one who has struggled with the changes here at Blogger. I'm persevering for now, but I've had much less time for it lately all the same. We'll see how things go!
    Hugs for now,
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW... thank you ! I had not been to my blog for a while! Glad I happened by today (better late than never ). Thank you for that comment... I needed that encouragement today !! Thank You. Hope to be back on my blog in near future <3

    ReplyDelete