Queendom Relics by Rea'

Sunday, May 13, 2018

WOW...  can't believe it's been that long since I've visited my blog. If you'll remember my last post I stated my new normal was not normal yet ... it's still not !! I'm struggling to keep up with this new  life; and ALL that it brings. As I near the anniversary of my brother's passing I can only reflect on the faithfulness of my Heavenly Father who has kept me sane. I've experienced some health issues ... happy to say no more falls ! Almost a month ago I lost the feeling in my left hand and have since been through many test to try and determine the cause; I'm grateful stroke , aneurysm and cancer have been ruled out.  At this point neurologist believe it's a pinched nerve (darn that thing ... giving me such a scare) !!! As you can see I'm posting ( I'm left-handed )... things have been slow in my crafting... but I'm making progress... only two fingers are still numb ... yay !! So soon I hope to tweak my blog. Oh and my new phone ( almost a year old... is still giving me the blues) has been quite a challenge ... Smart phone they call it... it's not too smart it didn't train me Hahaha  !!! BUT I'm still determined to master this. So I hope to have somethings posted soon. So don't give up on me... I'll be back soon !!

No comments:

Post a Comment