Queendom Relics by Rea'

Friday, October 31, 2014

Trick or Treat !

As promised here's a treat for you ! I had some fun making a variety of ATC Cards. It's been a while since I made any and I wanted to use some of my older supplies and have some fun !


First set are done with distressing inks; wild honey, seedless preserves, crushed olive, spiced marmalade and mustard seed; layering stencils ; speckles, burlap ,harlequin ,doily, gothic  , shatter , honeycomb and  schoolhouse stencils , and misc. Halloween stamps from the good ole dollar bin at Michael's ( yes, I got these when they were Still a dollar). Each card was stamped with archival black ink and the edges were distressed with black soot distressing ink.


The  second set of ATC are done on canvas ATC Cards using the same stamps , same stencils and same colors. Isn't it interesting how different they look on different textures ? The colors appear to be muted. This was so fun !



For the third set of ATC's I used some of the same stamps on torn paper backgrounds that I created using  Halloween papers from BoBunny and Doodlebug. I love to use my scraps to make collage backgrounds for my ATC's.




Hope you enjoyed your treat !

No comments:

Post a Comment