Queendom Relics by Rea'

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Easter Fun

Hi ! Don't know about you but with all the activities between family, church,  and home it seems Easter flew by. I always think I'm going to be on top of things but I always seem to be overwhelmed with activities.
I started these cute little hanging eggs weeks before Easter thinking I would decorate a little here at home ... hahaha ...
Anyway, these were scrap lifted from ... OMG I forgot and my notes are gone ( don't laugh you'll get there one day ). I saw them somewhere as a cute kids craft and thought it would be fun to create some from Graphic 45's  All My Love from the Sweet Sentiments Collection . So cute and so easy.
I cut four egg shapes and then adhered them together, adding a lavender  button and lavender bakers twine. My intent was to add embellishments such as flowers , bling and Sweet Sentiment stickers ( my stickers did not arrive on time... boomer ) so I abandoned the project.




 
 
Although I did not complete embellishing them I was somewhat pleased... maybe next year I'll finish these and make more!  Or I think maybe I might have a UFO Day in the near future and  just spend sometime completing projects ... I really want to see these completed  , don't you ??


No comments:

Post a Comment