Queendom Relics by Rea'

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Create To Live April 2014 Challenge

I love to Celebrate Easter Season and Spring ! With the changing of the seasons everything is fresh and pretty, flowers are blooming, trees are getting fresh green leaves... it just gives me a sense of "Refreshing" and New Beginnings . I celebrate by reflecting on the life God has given me and the new mercies He affords me every morning. I work with Children's Ministry and  share the Good News of the Gospel with them. I love to celebrate with the children. We celebrate newness of life with baby animals.   Every since I was a little girl I loved rabbits and when I think of Easter I think of soft furry baby  rabbits.
Over at Susan's Blog I saw the Celebrate Challenge and decided to take a break from a project I was working on ; and create this card to put on my blog for Easter.
 http://mysweetearth.blogspot.com/2014/04/april-create-to-live-challenge.html they were doing a Create To Live Challenge with the theme Celebrate!

 
 I loved the colors for their Challenge and decided to create this card. My papers are from  My Minds Eye Dolled Up ( Paper Pad ) ; colors matched the theme colors perfectly !
  I used my Tim Holtz Movers & Shapers ... Mini Bunny & Bow Set . Pulled a Stamp from my stash Hoppy Spring ! I've had a love for Kraft paper this year so I used a Kraft card base oh and every spring card needs a butterfly right... what's spring without a butterfly?! I used my Tim Holtz Mini Butterflies Set ( Alterations Movers & Shapers). I added small pearls for the rabbit's tail!

I hope as you celebrated the Easter Season you reflected on the true meaning of Easter and allowed God through His Holy Spirit to refresh you as well !  Hoppy Spring !

No comments:

Post a Comment