Queendom Relics by Rea'

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

CHA 2014

CHA 2014 was just so awesome! I am so happy to have been able to go for at least one day. My highlight of CHA for me is to spend time at the Ideology Booth and to see Tim Holtz  demos.  I also love walking around to the various booths and seeing the amazing work of all the Design Teams from the various Companies. Doing the Make-N-Takes just takes the experience "over the top"!
You ALL know I'm a Tim-A-Holic so you know where I spent most of my time ... you guessed it... Ideology, Sizzix, Ranger and Stampers Anonymous!!








It was so awesome to see so many of the other Designers in person too... I saw Dyan Reaverly, The Gentleman Crafter, Wendy Vecchi, Dina Wakely, Karen Burniston, Tammy Tutterow...





Just so exciting to be in same place with these talented people ... gives you a "magical" feeling like maybe some talent would rub off... LOL! I guess I just love seeing that they are "real" human beings!

Just so many projects to see, not to mention the new product... OMG so exciting ... I said that already huh?? I'm still writing notes as more things come to me ( ideas and tips shared by the demonstrators, ideas for projects etc.) .







Just so much to take in... I took lots of photos of projects so that I would remember details on them... just so much inspiration...Well I could go on forever... but I won't ! If you get the opportunity check out some of the blogs to see more photos from the show... just incredible !!


No comments:

Post a Comment