Queendom Relics by Rea'

Thursday, January 30, 2014

12 TAGS OF 2014 January Tag

12 Tags of 2014 January

Hi everybody... Happy Thursday!  Here I am with my tag ( 1 day 11 hrs.  17mins. to go ) gettin'
better.  My, my , my ... this one was a "doosy" ! I love it ... we are working with the Pocket Watch Frame Die, Sized Circles Die and Blueprint and Gears Embossing folders . You have got to check out Tim's site http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2014-january/ for these instructions; this is so amazing. The background as I started was the most fun using the layering stencil technique but as I did the pocket frame with the foil tape and embossing folder I got even more excited... I just love all of these techniques, which seem so intimidating until you get started. Just so fun and so rewarding to actually  do them.



Now that splatter paint technique I'm still getting the hang of but it sure is cool; I'm embracing my imperfections as you can see in the third photo but I absolutely love what happened in the right hand corner... so cool ! Oh and the worn technique on the remnant rubs... awesome touch!
Really if you have never done these tags, you should... it's so rewarding !
Speaking of rewarding... Tim did some extra details on this tag on the custom type charm... oh my goodness I took one look at it and said " I don't think so!"  Well Mr. Holtz... I TOOK THE CHALLENGE ... Woo Hoo I DID IT !!! OMG that had to be the most tedious part I have ever done !
I got so excited about it  ( or happy I was finished with it) I forgot to distress the edges before I put the bubble on ... oh well ... I'm not too disappointed. Thank you Tim for another awesome tag! Okay don't forget to go check out the other tags of Tim's fans, they are awesome too. See you next time... I'm gonna check and see if your tag is there ... you better get started ... you still have time ! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment