Queendom Relics by Rea'

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

12 Tags of 2013 March Tag

March Tag !
It's almost SPRING... I think I've got Spring Fever already!
Bunnies, flowers, green grass and bows , it must be spring! Tim's got us excited!!
Oh my this was fun ... yes I know I say that all the time...BUT it's true!
I don't know which was more fun the flowers or the bunny. Love those new Distress Paints, I've got Six already may have MORE before the end of the week :) ! If you haven't joined Tim yet for these tag adventures come join us... go check out his instructions and see the creative work of the "Tim Tag Community" http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2013-march/. You really will enjoy it !
I pretty much stuck to the "original" for this tag. It's amazing how a little alcohol ink; aqua and mushroom gave such cool affect on the tinsel and then to watch it take form as I used the heat tool... felt like magic! I will give a tip... don't get distracted and heat the tinsel too long ( I ALMOST did) .
The vintage look on the flowers is also amazing ; and that die for the grass; omg so easy! If you don't have it, you'll want it!! Well that's all for now... go make yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment