Queendom Relics by Rea'

Thursday, January 10, 2013

12 Tags of 2013 January Tag

 
12 Tags of 2013 w/ Tim Holtz

Happy New Year Everybody ! Wow... don't know how your New Years started but mine has been interesting. I did not make resolutions  ( or at least that's what I choose to tell myself) this year! I do however want to make it a year of awesome creativeness. I want to focus on UFOs ( YES... I STILL have some unfinished objects... you do too if you're honest :) ).
Tim started off with a "bang" January tag was ready for us... he gave us a  "creative jump start" !
After a whole year of tags  under my belt, and at least four years of 12 Tags of Christmas, I am STILL WOWED, by the creativeness of Tim Holtz. Sometime I don't know what wows me more... his tags or the fact that I can do them!!
I'm like an excited little kid every step of the way... it's just so fascinating!



No comments:

Post a Comment