Queendom Relics by Rea'

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Go Green--- A Color Challenge

Go Green...A Color Challenge
A fun challenge from Inspiration Journal this month. The challenge was to create a monochromatic ... Make it mostly green.  I cut a tag from News Word, a Recollections paper,I used my distressing tool to distress the edges, then I used vintage photo distressing ink followed by peeled paint distress ink on the edges. I stamped "post card" with  peeled paint distressing ink and them embossed it with peeled paint  distress embossing powder. When it dried I spritzed the entire tag with sour apple perfect pearl mist. . I Used regal crest die to cut leaves and crest, stamped crest with leprechaun using pine needle distressing ink, embellished the shamrock with green stickles, I distressed the edges with peeled paint distressing ink. Next I stamped a calendar with shabby shutters distressing ink and inked the edges using pine needles distressing ink. I punched the flowers using various punches ( EK Success and Marvy), embellished them using, pine needledistressing ink and lime green and green stickles, added green bling. I misted the entire tag with heirloom gold perfect pearls mist, colorized the ribbon with peeled paint distressing ink and added green embroidery floss. Final touches I added a green safety pin and shamrocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment