Queendom Relics by Rea'

Monday, May 29, 2017

Reflection

Can't believe it has been a year since I've posted. My life has definitely changed and had more ups and downs then I expected. I'd like to say my adjustment has been great... but that would be stretching the truth, I'm not adjusting as well as I thought I would by this time... let's just say I'm working on it :)

I've created a few things but have not posted; have tried to keep up with a few challenges; but never making deadlines; my cell phone has died and I haven't decided on a new one (that was my source for posting); and my computer has undergone some operating changes. Truth be told ... I hate changes right now. And to add insult to injury I had a few health issues that sidelined me for a little bit.

So ... this is where I am today...  I'm presently cleaning up my crafting area, trying to bring some order back. While I was sidelined the Queendom over spilled into other areas of my house; so now I MUST
return things to their rightful place. I think it's the coolest junk pile ever (meaning it's got all that I could want at my finger tips)... but it has become overwhelming and is interfering with my ability to create ! I'm not sure Mr. Barnes is appreciating my "Creation " ... we now have the Queendom ( my official craft room), Queendom Annex #1 ( formerly known as the living room) and Queendom Annex #2 (formerly known as my bedroom.  I am feeling much better and I'm able to be on my feet longer so I'm working to restore some order ASAP. Not an easy task. My husband still says  " the scrapbook store, Michael's and Joann's may be calling you for supplies  ! "  I so love my Tim Holtz stash... What ... I'm Happy  :)

Hope to be back on track by end of this week. I look forward to a creative , productive June ! See you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment