Queendom Relics by Rea'

Monday, June 30, 2014

Christmas In June Inspiration Emporium June Challenge

Hi everybody ! Can't believe it's summer and Fourth of July is just around the corner and I'm making Christmas Cards ! Over at Inspiration Emporium http://blog.inspirationemporium.com/ the June Challenge is Christmas In June ... how fun is that ! Amidst the other UFO's on my table I now have Christmas card makings. Okay I was truly getting into this... gotta stop to get these posted; especially if I'm gonna be eligible to win that great prize  of $50 . I love shopping in their store and I need some Tim supplies!
I chose my Heidi Swapp Believe Christmas Paper  and my Tim Holtz Mini reindeer die; Tim Holtz Christmas Remnant Rubs for my first card. Oh and some eyelets from my stash and red bling... you know the reindeer needs a red nose !

I used the Kraft card as my background... I love the vintage look it gives. To further embellish I added lime green ribbon attached with my tiny attacher and silver eyelets from my stash. Before assembling I used Vintage photo Distressing ink on all my components, what a nice touch it gives !

No comments:

Post a Comment