Queendom Relics by Rea'

Thursday, December 20, 2012

JOYFUL CREATIONS

JOYFUL CREATIONS
December Monthly Challenge -  Inspiration Emporium

Hi Everybody! It's that time of month again... I'm catching up on my challenges! My friends over at
http://blog.inspirationemporium.com/ are sponsoring the Joyful Creations Challenge.

In honor of my friend Joy... who is such a "Joy" to know, I used her favorite color... broken china! I first met Joy over the phone while frantically trying to order supplies for Tim's 12 Tags of Christmas a few years ago. We had great conversation and I later met her in person at CHA.

I created a tag using Reindeer Flight, Carved Ornaments with the Joy Mover & Shapers Die and  the Ticket strip and Vintage Lace Alterations strips.  I used Snow Flurries & Snowman Set embossing folder and Calendar 2  , Odds and Ends and Grunge Flakes stamps from Stampers Anonymous. I used broken china, tumbled glass and stormy sky distressing ink and broken china and brushed pewter distress stains and snow cap paint dabber.  To embellish my tag I also used Tim's tinsel twine and crinkle ribbon. For finishing touches I used bling, red embroidery floss, rub-ons and oh yes distress markers!

These past years it has been my "JOY" to  meet and share with  so many awesome Tim Holtz fans. It's great to be part of such a great crafting community. I wish you All the Joy that this Christmas Season brings ... Merry Christmas and have a Blessed New Year !



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag!!! I love the deer and all the added extras! Beautiful work! I wish you the merriest Christmas ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anita, I'm always honored to have you visit!

    ReplyDelete