Queendom Relics by Rea'

Saturday, August 18, 2012

August Tag 12 Tags of 2012

12 Tags of 2012 August Tags

Wow... this August tag was soooooo awesome to do, it was hard to contain my excitement...until my tooth picks fail out of my flowers. I guess my hot glue was old or it was too hot in my room, not sure what was going on ... but I glued them three times !!! My roses were so pretty and before I finished the tag, it was like they grew, never had that happen with hot glue...oh well... I'm too Blessed to be stressed!
 I did not have the mini branch and leaves so I improvised ( hehehe ... laughing at my attempt to make leaves), thank God for distressing ink, it makes anything look good! Love the Book Cover texture fade...wow ... that juniper paint dabber added ... omg  I'm loving the tag ... I used  old paper, antique linen and pumice stone distressing ink...gorgeous combination... Thanks Tim !
My opened roses... they grew right before my eyes ... LOL !!


Well it's after 9:00 P.M. and it is STILL 84  degrees ... guess I'll stay up and  "play" , see you next month ! 

6 comments:

  1. Rea' your tag is beautiful. You improvised beautifully. Necessity is the mother of invention. The leaves and everything else are just beautiful. Yes..you the QUEEN, my sistah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comments on my blog Rea. love your tag too and it looks gorgeous on the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on winning! Your tag is awesome. I love the Parisian theme. So many cool details.

    ReplyDelete