Queendom Relics by Rea'

Friday, June 29, 2012



I sorta got the affect, then I got carried away...don't know where those big spots came from, then using my crafty secrets seaside stamp I stamped the little girl with the sand pail. Every little girl needs a sand castle right? So I used my Ek success sandcastle punch ( tools from my stash) and punched out a sandpaper castle strip. What's a beach scene without flipflops and a mat fishing net...humm ( this is a be-creative-use your supplies day), yay! Magic mesh ( you all remember that right? ), I created a beach mat added some flowers, a blue flourish for accent, a feather and some small shells, then I tied twine and stamped the sentiment. Oh no, no seagulls... aah, using my stamp set again ( that seaside set is so cool) and faded blue jeans distressing ink I added some seagulls, then I got happy... I needed a lighthouse ... yep ... seaside set has a lighthouse too ! Oh my images, sentiment and the lighthouse are stamped with sepia archival ink. And of course I added my signature... bling ... there you have it a little sunshine !

No comments:

Post a Comment