Queendom Relics by Rea'

Monday, April 30, 2012

12 Tags of 2012 My April Tag

12 Tags of 2012 with Tim Holtz

Whew... I did it ! Okay, I was VERY frustrated because I did not have all the supplies for this tag ( I know... I know , I could use what I had... BUT I WANTED what Tim used) so I sulked for a couple of weeks. THEN I decided I would not do this one...NOT !! Okay so I hunted around for the die and embossing folder EVERYBODY WAS OUT ... another week seriously sulking now. HOW COULD I "Tim2" not do this tag...simply unheard of ! After falling over my bottom lip a few times, I finally went out to the Queendom and pulled out things I thought would work... you see the date right? What can I say I'm a serious Tim-a-holic !! So this is what I used Birds, Flowers & Branch Set  (Sizzix 656503), the bird from Caged Bird (Sizzix 656634), I did not have brushed corduroy embossing powder so I used brushed corduroy  distress ink on the branch and then mixed vintage photo and tea dye embossing powders on top. Hadn't gotten word bands yet either , sooooooooooooo I dug in my stash and found the
celebrate ribbon label ( Making Memories). I figured this was an appropriate label for me to use... I'm celebrating because I "survived" not having what I wanted .  I did do the techniques, they where quite fun. I'm still telling myself, "It's not that serious" ... BUT IT'S NOT WORKING... I'M A SERIOUS TIM-A-HOLIC !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment