Queendom Relics by Rea'

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Wow !! I can't believe I did this ... I entered the Bra Contest at Once Upon A Page ! Check out the details at their site www.onceuponapage.com . You can also visit the store 2527 W. Magnolia Blvd. Burbank, California.
Okay... about my project
I wanted it to be "uniquely me " soooo I decided to take one of my old bras (a green thing ya'll... Lol ) . For the backgound I stamped it using distressing ink and archival ink using various stamps (love ephemera, vintage ladies, script, music, flowers and sentiments). I misted it with perfect pearls; heirloom gold, interference red, and perfect pearls. It looked really pretty at first, but the mist soaked into the fabric (dah !! ... I was experimenting!! ).

Flowers: used grunge paper and my tattered flowers die, distressed flowers with worn lipstick, spun sugar, victorian velvet and tattered rose distressing inks. I made grunge roses and the oter flowers were stamped with hope sentiment and script stamps. I used diamond sticles to highlight the roses and one layer of the other flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment