Queendom Relics by Rea'

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Tea Time

Okay, nobody shares their 1st attempt at a project, right? WRONG ... Brave woman that I am ... I'm sharing this one. I just wanted to see how difficult it would be. I just chose a paper I wasn't likely to use , well once it was assembled I needed to finish it (that will teach me to choose just any paper) ... Easier said than done! Embracing my imperfections I completed it ... Yeah me !
This was a double sided paper from K&Company Jubilee ( not a bad paper, just not what I would make a teacup out of ). With a little help from some rub-ons in my stash I was able to give it some "personality". I used the Sizzix ScoreBoards Die 3-D Tea Cup and Sizzix 3-D Flower Die, added some lavender tulle and some lavender ribbon and a little bling. As they say in my neck of the woods... Not too shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment