Queendom Relics by Rea'

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Mimi Snow Album ( Paper Bag Album)

Mini Snow Album (Paper Bag)

I finished a UFO today !  I created this mini album from three paper bags using Recollections Blue Christmas Papers and varies punches and embellishments from my stash. It was created as a sample for a teacher, who wanted a project for her students to make to display their photos from their photography class. The project never came to fruition... but I had already started the sample and decided to complete it. Felt good to have a completed UFO !


I decorated the inside pages using  various punches   Small Snowman Ek Success, Mittens Ek Success, Large Snow Flake and mini snow flake Marvy, Medium snow Flakes from Cricut Accent Essential Cartridge . I used  Color Box Cream White and Robin's Egg Pigment ink to ink the edges of the papers, and some of the snow flakes and the snow men. Such a cool effect !







                The back cover; I used the Tim Holtz Snowman die and the On the Edge Snow Flake die. The letters where created using  Cricut  Plantin SchoolBook cartridge. And the small snow flakes were   Marvy punch. I further embellished with buttons from Recollections and bling from my stash.



The insert pages were made using various prints from  Blue Christmas and embellished with snow flakes  ( Marvy punches) and bling. I also used Star Dust Stickles to add a glitter accent. And I used various stamps from my stash to create a journaling spot. I added tabs made using File Tab Punch by McGill. So fun to go to my stash for embellishment ideas ! I used ribbon , fibers and twine !
I used so much bling I actually got chilled ... It was "Snow-much " fun  !!




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment