Queendom Relics by Rea'

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Compendium of Curiosities Challenge 29

Compendium of Curiosities Challenge 29
Texture Fade Techniques  p. 64

Well... here I am again... challenge this was! Anybody else feeling overwhelmed with all the demands placed on you during this season? I am ! But I am determined to stay true to my interest. Linda over at www.studioL3.blogspot.com has just kept us going... did you check out her project last week, and man oh man those other challenge participants are so creative too! Don't forget to go over there and check them out.
Okay, so this week the technique is Texture Fades from Tim Holt's book A Compendium Of Curiosities Volume II p. 64. I love, love, love texture fades. I am soooooooo happy to be able to use mine ! And you know the drill ...
My weapons of choice this week are my  Thankful Background & Border Set texture fade woohoo ... for the texture fade ( they make me feel so special when I use them ). My other weapons my Mini Acorn & Pumpkin Set  ( Mover & Shapers), and my mixed media stamps and oh yeah the Autumn Gatherings die, such fun tools. I used  my sunset orange paint dabber, bundled sage, fired brick, shabby shutters, spiced marmalade, rusty hinge and vintage photo distressing inks. Other misc. embellishments from Queendom stash;  flowers, brads, burlap piece and of course bling !  Well, I think I got it all... hope you enjoy it. Happy Thanksgiving everybody ! Thank you Linda for another fun challenge.  Okay I gotta go get dressed for dinner ( I'm late again...BUT I needed to do this ... right?) !

No comments:

Post a Comment