Queendom Relics by Rea'

Thursday, October 18, 2012

October Tag 12 Tags of 2012

12 Tags of 2012 October

Aah I finally got to my October tag! I pretty much stuck with the original with this one. I found myself oooing and aahing all the way to the end. The tissue wrap over the tag is so cool, the paint added and then the stamped spider webs, spritzed with that heirloom gold perfect pearls... wow...way cool! You gotta go to Tim's site and look at the tag at various stages http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2012-october/ ! Colorizing the rock candy dry glitter was amazingly easier than I thought it would be, I had glitter everywhere ( it was so fun... I glittered a few other items for another project) !
That Boo die is cool and the spider added to it just completes the look. Thank you Tim for another fun tag

No comments:

Post a Comment