Queendom Relics by Rea'

Friday, June 26, 2015

!2 Tags of 2015 January Tag

Yes, I know it is June ! A month ago in a discussion with some friends... they could not believe I did not do the January tag ... so I promise to do it and post it on my blog .
So here it is girls...
I actually feel "whole" again ... it just didn't feel right not having my January Tag... Tim2 and no January Tag... I could not live that down :)
 Now this tag was intimidating ( maybe that's why I had no drive to get it done) all those little stickers. YAY ... I did it !


I really love the technique for the background it was so amazing... love working with that tissue paper; and the paint put on with fingers so awesome. I think this had to be one of the messiest tags for me ... I had glossy accent everywhere ( maybe because I was rushing). my gold leaf pen would not work for the  spritzer technique ... I'll have to revisit that technique ... I've got it down for the markers but the gold leaf pen was not co-operating :)
Alright girls hope you enjoy it and hope you will join me for the rest of the tags.


6 comments:

  1. WOW! Rea', you've been busy. So glad your friends talked you into creating your January Tag. It is gorgeous. I have trouble with my Gold Foil pen to. Plenty of paint in the pen but those tips just don't do well over time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ruby ! Good to know about the gold leaf pen ... I was super frustrated :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rea, this is GREAT. But did you know your Compendium of Curiosities entry on Linda's page links to this post? Just thought you'd like to know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Relax, gurl....I'm ALWAYS late! ✌😎 But, since this tag is one of my FAVES, I'm glad U got the chance to make it!!! ALWAYS better late than never!!! 👍

    ReplyDelete