Queendom Relics by Rea'

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Veterans Day Thank You

Just wanted to take the time to say " Thank You "  to the many men and women who have served and are serving our Country  and Keeping us safe.  God Bless you for your service, courage and dedication to our country; and for serving when and where needed... defending our freedom. We appreciate each and every one of you ... Happy Veterans Day !

My card was created using a prayer from ( A Prayer for Veterans; card from American Greetings... a card I gave to my uncle some years ago) as my background. I stamped over it using USA stamp from my Tim Holtz Americana Blueprint CMS 145 set ; I colored the USA using my barn door, picket fence and faded jeans distress markers and detail paint pen. I mounted it on the fabulous coredinations papers scarlet and klondike blue ( by Tim of course). Absolutely love these papers I sanded them with my sanding block to give a vintage look. I punched out stars using my Marvy Uchida punches stacked them and added bling !

 

2 comments:

  1. Rea' your card is fabulous! What a great way to honor our Vets! Love the poem that you included. Fabulous! So glad I stopped by and got to see this, wink. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Yvonne ! Always like your "visits" :)

    ReplyDelete