Getting in the Holiday Spirit ... I'm clearing off my work area preparing for another project and I decided to make this cute tag with leftovers from various other projects. I watched Dyan Reaveley do a demo one time and she showed how she uses excess ink on her mat to make backgrounds for future tags so I've started "mopping up " my excess /leftover ink on my mat with tags and setting them aside.
This tag was created from leftover distress stain sprays from two different projects creating interesting layers. It's so fun to do this and see what it looks like when it's done.
I used the adorable movers and shapers mini reindeer & 25 set ; tattered pinecone, festive greenery die and the label from Tim's new labels die. I added rock candy stickles to the edges of the pine cone along with snow cap distress paint, I also added stickles and snow cap paint to the light green leaves. The greenery was cut from kraft core ( love that kraft core) . My background was created swiping a tag through leftover distress paints ( evergreen bough, tumbled glass, forest moss, antique linen and rusty hinge) for the first layer and leftover walnut stain and tarnished brass distress stain spray for the second layer. The label is Tim's thinlits labels die stamped with the mini handwritten holidays stamps.
Who knew clean up could be so fun !!