Queendom Relics by Rea'

Monday, June 30, 2014

Christmas In June #3

Inspiration Emporium has such a fun Challenge this month... you really should go check them outhttp://blog.inspirationemporium.com/?p=2379. I was having so much fun I wanted to share with you. This is my third card.


For my third card I  used a Christmas Carol Stamp from my stash I stamped a manila card base using sepia archival ink ( I love the vintage look it gives). After stamping I applied the cutest little  Mouse Choir Glitter rub on ( E-Z Rub-On Transfer)  at the base of my stamp. They were so cute but needed something extra so I added rub-on snowflakes on the side a created a mask using the negative from my snow flake die cut that I colorized  with a blend of distressing inks ... I was playing around ... so I'm not totally sure which colors I ended up with ( I was trying to match the colors in the mouse's  scarf and hat ) . I believe I ended up using frayed burlap, faded jeans and weathered wood. This was so fun. Hope you enjoyed them all. I'm going back to clear my desk of Christmas for now and complete some other challenges ... see you later !

No comments:

Post a Comment