Queendom Relics by Rea'

Monday, June 30, 2014

Christmas In June #2

She's back ! Okay Over at Inspiration Emporium http://blog.inspirationemporium.com/?p=2379 the Challenge for June Is Christmas In June  ... so I've done three cards to share ( I got brave ).
My second card is using Heidi Swapp Believe Paper Stash, Tim Holtz Mini Reindeer Die and some fussy cut components from one of the papers.  I fussy cut the octagon shape and also  two Santas which I made dimensional by cutting one in sections and then using pop dots to pop it up . I added red ribbon and red bling from my Queendom stash.  Another simple card.


It's so fun to pop the elements up  and the red ribbon just made it all pop. I many more cards to do but I shall share only three. Once you get started the ideas start to come. See you shortly!


No comments:

Post a Comment