Queendom Relics by Rea'

Monday, March 31, 2014

12 Tags of 2014 March Tag

 March  2014 Tag




It's Tag Time ! I'm sliding  in this month ...
 Just not enough time this month; too much life ! National Craft Month came and went again ( I said I was going to craft All month... hahaha ) ... maybe next year !!

Another month of AWESOMENESS !  I've been WOWED !! I gotta say ... I had to do some "embracing of imperfections " more than I cared to this month but since I hadn't been feeling well I'm not going to complain. I'm happy to play along .

This month the technique was a smudge technique ... OMG ... this was fun... seriously ... if you have never done this you gotta try it ! Go check out Tim's instructions  http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2014-march/ .
I loved this. Oh and using the spritzer... so fun ( so glad mine got here on time). You gotta get one of these. On my second tag my stenciling was not so great as I left the top off the markers ( rushing trying to make deadlines) and they weren't working well second time around ... not to worry I put the tops back on they'll be ready for my next use ! I got the new jute ... yummy colors... you'll want some of those too ! Okay... I'm beat ... I definitely "overdid "  it today ... trying to make deadlines ... it's been fun ( I only made two deadlines) :(  Check out my next post to see what  did not make the deadline... it was awesome ! See you next month... Keep an eye out for the start of the Compendium III Challenges ; they should be fun. I will try and keep up ! Do check Tim's blog for the  Tim communities March Tags they're pretty cool !



No comments:

Post a Comment