Queendom Relics by Rea'

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

More CHA 2014

Wow... it's been a couple of days since I went ... but I'm STILL excited about the things I saw!!
They had a Designer Challenge Panel in Ranger Booth. All the designers were given distress ink to work with ( they were all given the same product) and had to create a project... their projects were so amazing. Ranger has some of the most creative Designers around!!  Some photos were shown with first photos I posted. But I wanted to come back and post these.


Also there were so many amazing projects in the booth ... I wanted to share more...






Aren't these amazing? They are all using some of the new products. I think one of my favorites is the Found Relatives (Vintage Portraits)... oh these are so fun; especially with the Ephemera, and those amazing Cabinet Card Frames... oh and those cool  Trims. Just so much Vintagy goodness!!

This quilt was amazing... it was done with Tim's fabrics ( they were released back in the summer)... just so awesome !!


Just look at all that Ideaology  goodness ... can't wait to get my hands on some of it!
Okay that's all for now ! I've got to "settle" down and get to this months tag... don't forget to come back and see it! You might want to visit Tim's site http://timholtz.com/blog/ and Ranger http://rangerink.com/ to see more of CHA 2014; you'll enjoy it ! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment