Queendom Relics by Rea'

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Just had to share ... They came out cute! Tags I made for some special friends ...just playing around with my Tim Holtz layered stencilsj I used Holly Bough ( yes I know it's not Christmas...I wanted the leaves) and Shatter. They make such fun backgrounds. I was clearing off my work area and just kind of created with some things that were there. Way too much fun...had to make room for the UFOS for today ... Got Five lined up for today! Will do January Tim Tag tomorrow... See ya !

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rea! Long time no visit...sorry. Cute cute tags! I love the cute little child and great color too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anita Thanks ( I've gotta "visit" my own blog ... so behind in things I want to do ! Always so cool to have you come visit Thank you again !

    ReplyDelete