Queendom Relics by Rea'

Monday, June 24, 2013

June Tag 12 Tags of 2013

12 Tags of 2013 June Tag


I'm high on summertime.. already !! OMG ... I've been struggling to get my mojo back. After being sick, the death of my brother-in-law and the death of his mom shortly there after; I just couldn't seem to get my mojo back. I was overwhelmed!!
But I'm HAPPY to report after a day at a workshop with Denise Hahn ... SHE"S BACK !!
Tim incorporated the distress markers for this tag ( oh no... not coloring ... my first response! ) ... OMG ... I'm loving the distress markers more and more... I'm getting the hang of it. Check it out http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2013-june/    . Of course he makes it seem so easy! I got tickles with the splatter technique... anybody can do that right ? Not as easy as it looked... secret is to get enough water on that brush ... I'm not sure where my drops ended up the first two times !!
My goodness the background techniques were so cool. The combination of distress paint, distress ink and distress stain was amazing; watching them react together... watch out now "artist" at work here... LOL .  Love the classic stamps used for the background... yay ... I had them!!  Was a very fun tag, and I can't wait to see next months. Singin' " I got my groove back, I got my groove back !!
In the past week I've done a mini album,  five layouts, three tags, and another project I'll be posting
 shortly for Inspiration Emporium Challenge. shortly. My direct link to my blog dropped off my phone, that hasn't been corrected yet so I'm having to Bluetooth my photos from my phone ... but that's okay I'm gettin' it done!! See you soon. Don't forget to check out Tim's site for tag details and check out the work of the other fans too. Tim also posted some patriot projects today... have fun !


No comments:

Post a Comment