Queendom Relics by Rea'

Monday, June 24, 2013

Go Wild Cats !

 
Graduation Card
 
It's been busy around the Queendom Annex ... I've been having technical difficulties so I gotta get it done while I can sorry to over load you ... but I had promised to post this card and I had not done it.
I made this card for a very special young man at my church  who graduated from Monrovia High School ... Go Wildcats !  Their colors are green and white, I was fortunate to find Monrovia High School stickers at Scrap N' Yap  in Monrovia  ... Woo Hoo  !
 
 
That's it for now... Have a Good Night everybody !
 


2 comments:

  1. A nice masculine card! Love how you combined the green with black. I will follow; hope you visit my blog and follow me too:-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucine thank you so much for your kind comments! I'll be by to visit your blog, soon :)

      Delete