Queendom Relics by Rea'

Monday, February 11, 2013

Spread Some L.O.V.E.

February Monthly Challenge
Inspiration Emporium

Hi , I'm back...
Okay my friends over at Inspiration Emporium http://blog.inspirationemporium.com/ are having their monthly Challenge. You know I hate to be left out. So I made this Valentine Card ( you know the one I told you about that was supposed to be in the mail this morning).
Using a kraft base I used my Tim Holtz Valentine Background and Borders Set to emboss my card. Then I used worn lipstick and fired brick distressing inks to "shade" various parts of the background and the raised areas. When it dried using the Mixed Media Stamp , I stamped randomly around the card. I also used portions of my love definition stamp in random areas.

I created an ATC card for the center of my card using the 14 blueprint stamp from the Mini Blueprint Set. Using the black archival ink I stamped the blue print stamp, once it dried I highlighted the fourteen and stamped the mixed media stamp and love definition lightly in the background. Using my tiny attacher I embellished the side and added some tiny heart brads from my stash (making memories); and added a twine bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment