Queendom Relics by Rea'

Monday, February 11, 2013

ATC Fun


Hi everybody! Wow , it's been busy around the Queendom. I've been working on UFOs
and that time just crept up on me...VALENTINE'S DAY ... oh no!
So I'm supposed to be making a card so it could be in the mail this morning...
hahaha ( I do know it is afternoon now). I sat down last night trying to come up with something for a special friend, I started playing with me mini blueprints...OMG ... they are so fun, ATC are more fun anyway right? I did not think I would like the blueprints (only 'cause I did not know what I would do with them), they are fun. Anyway, I just played around with different techniques.
I used my distressing inks, my distress pens, perfect pearls (left over from previous projects in my palette...they freshen up nice btw) and just had fun!
The background is done with fired brick and worn lipstick distress ink that I randomly put on the ACT with the blending tool then I misted it to wick the colors, I dried it with heat tool, then I flicked water from my fingers on to them... so cool, so fun !
Using my distresser I distressed the edges, then went over them with vintage photo distress ink followed by fired brick... don't you just love that rich color?
Using my mixed media stamps , my love definition stamp and another Valentine stamp from my stash I created various backgrounds. I even played around with some moldeling paste ... woo stepping out of comfort zone... it was fun (love heart blue print). Okay play time is over
I gotta make a card...guess I'll use one of the ATCs on my card!  ATC are a great way to experiment and have fun all at the same time ...Enjoy! On be sure to come back and see the card later on !



No comments:

Post a Comment