Queendom Relics by Rea'

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Compendium Challenge 32

Compendium of Curiosities Challenge 32
Paper  Rosette p. 63

Hi everybody ! It's THURSDAY ... yeah... I made it ! This weeks challenge is Paper Rosette p. 63 of Tim Holtz's  A Compendium of Curiosities Volume II.  Linda over at  http://studiol3.blogspot.com/ has done a fabulous  card using this technique be sure to go look at it.
Well,   as you know I've been trying to keep up and follow along... I have had many challenges along the way that would make me want to give up, But I'm hanging tough ... again Linda, Thank you so much for ALL that you do to keep all of us inspired!

I absolutely LOVE this technique ... go to your book you'll see why !

This week my weapons of choice ( I told you I love saying that ) are my winter seasonal distressing inks ; festive berries, evergreen bough, and iced spruce, my go-to vintage photo distress ink, my Holly Branch die,tarnished brass distress stain and diamond stickles... oh I had fun!!
You just gotta put those metallic stains on your Santa list they are so cool! I'm sorry I forgot I also used one of my Christmas stamps from my Tim stash! That's it for now... I gotta go do my Tim tags while it's quiet ... ssh... see you next time !

I came back...I wanted you to know I used Tim's Seasonal Paper Stash for my rosettes and the little bird card on my kraft tag. The stamp is from the Holiday Wishes Stamp Set (Stampers Anonymous)...okay now I'm done ... hehehe ! I want you all to KNOW I'm USING my Tim toys !!

No comments:

Post a Comment