Queendom Relics by Rea'

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Compendium of Curiosities 2 Challenge 27

CC 2 Challenge 27
Ink Palette - Alcohol Ink

  This week the challenge was from p. 52 of Tim Holtz's A Compendium of
Curiosities Volume II . Interesting technique... once again I did not have all the supplies ( I won't bore you with this weeks adventure) :)  I used this week's technique to create a unique tag with an overlay.
I must say though, I had an interesting time improvising... I thought I owned the fillable pen BUT to my surprise NO I DO NOT !! I used my LePlume Blender.

My weapons of choice this week  Dylusions Ruby Rainbow stamp, Dylusions Say What You Mean stamp, #8 manila tag, Tim Holtz Tag and Bookplate die and citrus, sunshine yellow, red pepper, sailboat blue, sunset orange and cranberry alcohol inks, peeled paint, wild honey, spiced marmalade and vintage photo distressing inks and Tims' bubble and honeycomb texture fade (bubbles). I used packaging from one of my Tim dies to cut a tag, that I used as an overlay. The photo does not do it justice it came out rather cute , I added fiber to add some more "whimsy" !

Linda over at http://studiol3.blogspot.com/ has worked very hard to bring us these awesome challenges each week, we appreciate her and this weeks sponsors over at www.thefunkiejunkie.com.
Don't forget to go checkout the other challenge projects ! See you next time !

No comments:

Post a Comment