Queendom Relics by Rea'

Friday, November 23, 2012

A Thanksgiving PlaceCard

A Thanksgiving Placecard
Oh... this was fun...using Starbucks cup sleeves I cut out pumpkins and acorns ( Mini Acorn & Pumpkin set) . Distressed them with spiced marmalade, wild honey,bundled sage and vintage photo distressing ink. I further embellished the acorn by topping the tip with antique bronze distress stain; and embellished the pumpkin with lime green stickles. Using my Tattered Leaves die I cut leaves from scraps of card stock and gave them texture using my bone folder, distressed the edges with vintage photo distressing ink and added splashes of antique bronze distress stain to one leaf, and stamping the other. Next I covered a cup sleeve using the antique bronze distress stains ( I love these). Next I punched a 3" circle from Authentique Thankful Collection paper. I assembled all of the componets layering them on an inverted cup sleeve ( I found it stood up on it's own better inverted) using pop dots on the acorns to make them stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment