Queendom Relics by Rea'

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Compendium of Curiosities 2 Challenge 30


Challenge 30 Reflective Imagery

Wow , Can't believe it's Thursday again already!  Challenge 30 is due... will I make it ?
We'll see. Now you know  Linda over at  http://studiol3.blogspot.com/  has worked very hard to keep us engaged with Tim Holtz's  A Compendium of Curiosities Volume II. This week the challenge is from p. 55. This is one of Linda's favorite of  Tim's techniques, I can see why. You really ought to have this book by now... I hope  we've inspired you to go get it ( or put it on your Christmas Wish list) !

Okay on to my project ... this week's weapons of choice  Tim toys; tattered  banners, festive greenery, bricked texture fades, circle embossing diffuser ( all Alterations ),  and kraft-core , paper from seasonal stash and facet. Misc. stuff from Queendom stash red bling , twine, Santa stamp and sparkly fluff. I used  vintage photo, fired brick, barn door, old paper and antique linen distressing ink, and picket fence and tarnished brass distress stains. So much fun. I'll be back  ( gotta go post my card ... if I'm gonna make deadline)...
I'm back ... weeeeeeeeeee dogie ... these new techniques with these computers is gonna make me older real fast , I wasn't able to post the usual way ( gotta study that new link system... no time now... had to quickly set up my laptop to bluetooth to my computer to get my image up... I made it !!!
ANYWAY... please stop by Linda's blog and check out the amazing card  she did and the work of the
Compendium of Curiosities Community, these are some creative folks... enjoy ! See you next week I think ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment