Queendom Relics by Rea'

Friday, November 16, 2012

12 Tags of 2012 November Tag

12 Tags of 2012 November Tag

Oh my what a fun tag... I started out disappointed because I did not have that fabulous silhouette stamp set that Tim used ( I love it it's on my wish list). Trip to the Queendom archives... I found my awesome fall stamp set, I think it is TPC Studio ( not sure it's lost it's outer wrapper). OH NO , I did not have some of the stains either (darn that Tim for using such cool colors that you just think you gotta have them all... I used what I had crushed olive, mustard seed, spiced marmalade, fired brick distress stains; mustard seed, weathered wood, wild honey distressing inks... wow , a pretty palette!
 I had those cool  mixed media stamps...I felt like a "big girl artist"  using those. I love these stamps,
they add so much to your project. I don't know what the twine looking string was, I pulled it from my stash but it separates and was easy to colorize just like the paper twine Tim used. See I CAN use what I have  to make a cool tag and be please with it too!! For all my fans that think I own everything Tim Holtz ever made... NOT ( not to say I wouldn't like to own every thing) ! I  DO have a rather LONG wishlist .  Even I have come to realize I can't have everything, but it sure is fun to dream !! More importantly I'm learning how to use the things I've bought... Thanks Tim !

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rea,
    What a lovely tag and I think you did a great job with the crafting stash you had to hand.
    I bet like me you wish you had access to Tim's craft room?
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ria ! And yes wouldn't that be fun to be in Tim's craft room !!

      Delete