Queendom Relics by Rea'

Thursday, September 20, 2012

CC2 Challenge 21


Whew! Are you keeping up with Linda over at http://studiol3.blogspot.com/? I'm trying. Thursday keeps sneakin' up on me (life keeps gettin' in the way of my play time). This week it's Blended Stains p.45 in Tim Holtz's Book A  Compendium of Curiosities Volume II. You know the drill I can't give you instructions but open your book to p. 45 ... you STILL don't have it? Not to worry this weeks sponsors  Simon Says Stamp has it check them out !http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/servlet/StoreFront

I love the colors of Autumn so my "weapons of choice" this week are peeled paint, antique linen, , pumice stone and spiced marmalade distress stains, Autumn Harvest Stamp set (TPC), vintage photo distressing ink and distress embossing powder, heirloom gold perfect pearls mist, my autumn gatherings die , a few antique cooper mini brads, Season muse token and of course my signature
bling !


After completing my background per the instructions on page 45, I stamped and embossed the floral flourish then I added the layered fruit pieces and leaves (from autumn gatherings), I added brads that I embellished with my trusty Tim hammer and some orange bling interesting effect but I'm not sure I like it yet. Then I spritzed it with heirloom gold perfect pearls... perfect ! Okay, I'm liking it now... that perfect pearls just adds to it so much... the shimmery effect, texture to the fruit... WOW ... like magic. I colorized my ribbon with the stains ... so fun to match the tag! Added the Season muse token and some more leaves at the top we are ready to welcome Autumn ... what a Blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment