Queendom Relics by Rea'

Monday, September 17, 2012

ABC 123 School Time Fun


September Monthly Challenge

Singing " abcdefg... next time won't you sing with me...! " Fun memories of preschool teaching days! I like the back to school season;  listening to kids make plans for their new school year, expressing concerns, and looking over the school supply list. It's exciting and interesting. Inspiration Emporium on their blog is hosting a ABC 123 School Time Fun Challenge. I decided to have fun and make some ATC's using scraps from my stash, some old stamps from the dollar bin at Michael's ( forgot I had them) and a little imagination. The paper came from misc. sources, I had  some pieces of vintage school papers, a sheet of lined paper (ok, now that one is real old).  Using my ATC die, I cut the cards, distressed the edges with vintage photo distressing ink, layered the vintage school paper over the lined paper on a couple of the ATC's, and then stamped them. I then punched the abc and 123 with a square punch, distressed the edges and then popped them up with pop-dots. I embellished a couple of them adding mini antique gold brads. on the one ATC I clipped a mini chalk board ( another Michael's dollar bin find).

No comments:

Post a Comment