Queendom Relics by Rea'

Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day 2012

Remembering All Our Service Men and Women who gave their lives for our country and our freedom. We HONOR you with great pride !

It was bought to my attention that I did not give any details about my tag. My tag was made as a tribute to our veterans so I really did not give thought to details.  But for those who asked?
I used my Americana Background & Border Set ( yes, Tim Holtz ). I used the bottom half of the background for the top 3/4 of my tag and the star strip for the bottom of my tag. (honor was cute from the top; I used those words for another project). I distressed my tag using faded jeans, fired brick and brushed corduroy distressing inks. I used my rosette die and then cut out a patriotic piece from the seasonal paper stack. Added two stars ( yes I added bling to them) and my colorized yarn; I really have fun colorizing that funky yarn !! And then spritzed it with heirloom gold perfect pearls mist ... there you have it !!

No comments:

Post a Comment