Queendom Relics by Rea'

Friday, May 18, 2012

Such Pretty Flowers!

Flowers, butterflies, lace and bling. It feels like spring !
This week I've been having a ball making new things, experimenting. I came across these gorgeous cards at Swirlydoos. They were so amazing I wanted to try one. If you go to www.swirlydoos.com/sd-pluggins/forum/forum-viewtopic.php156633 there are instructions. Thank you Paulien van den Bosch for the link. And of course you all know that when I'm playing I use a random selection of papers. I really love my K&Company stash. This paper is from the Jubilee Designer Collection, they are such bright beautiful papers! Earlier this week when I did my Tim May tag I needed to do some stitching on my sewing machine (I had not done this before), and discovered how cool and easy it was, so I decided to do some stitching on this card. What fun! My machine was acting up a bit so I did not want to press my luck. I colorized these flowers a bit, then added some perfect pearls  mist; love it .
I gotta say the construction of the card was fairly easy once my "pea brain" grasped the concept. Lesson learned stressful days are not days to try something new ( I knew that !). I probably could have made some money on worlds funniest videos as I tried to figure it out, but for the most part it was easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment