Queendom Relics by Rea'

Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss - Centerpiece Album

In honor of Dr. Seuss's Birthday I wanted to share a Centerpiece Album I made a couple of years ago. I first saw this centerpiece album on a Kodak site. It is the coolest little album, and I used this design Many times with various themes. Unfortunately I don't remember who made the Dr. Seuss paper at that time but I thought it was so fun. Hope you enjoy viewing it.
I used an overlay for the front  and back cover.


The entire album was embellished with cute Dr. Seuss stickers.  In the pockets I made bookmarks of the various characters.

I like my Thing One and Thing Two bookmarks. The back pocket actually has a reading list. I thought this would be a neat project for the children's reading club.


A fun project Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss !


1 comment:

  1. You did an incredible job on this album! Lots of work and time went into this! IT is FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete